brige path

Appellate Practice

In the event a party is dissatisfied with a judgment of the Probate and Family Court, under certain circumstances an appeal can be taken to the Massachusetts Appeals Court or the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. During the pendency of litigation, an interlocutory appeal may be made to a Single Justice of the Appeals Court .

The Law Offices of Miriam G. Altman, PC, has experience in bringing and defending appeals before the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.

Contact us at 781.862.4448 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.